According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS, www.bls.gov), you’ll need retail experience to prepare for a career in fashion merchandising. An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in fashion merchandising or a similar discipline is also advantageous.
This Video Should Help:
Fashion merchandiser is someone who manages the design, production and sale of clothing. There are different degrees available to those in the fashion industry. Reference: what does a fashion merchandiser do.
- highest paying jobs with a fashion merchandising degree
- what is a fashion merchandiser
- what can you do with a fashion merchandising degree
- is fashion merchandising a good degree
- fashion merchandising jobs